08 August, 2007

The Word on the Street

Who do you think would win in a fight between Joel Osteen and Rick Warren?

"It would be no contest. Joel Osteen has got the prettiest teeth I ever done seen. All he would gotta do is flash them pearly whites one time in Rick's direction and that sucker would be blinded on the ground. I been thinking about getting me some dental work myself. Joel is my inspiration." - Gunner Bohannan, Deatsville, Arkansas







"My money's on Warren. He is one big dude, and Osteen is just a little ole whinny pip-squeak. I tell you who could take both of them fellers is ole Robert Schuller. He looks all peaceful and calm and all that but he got some kind of mafia ties or something going on. I could see him like, snapping and laying down some whoopstank on them boys if they give him any flack." - Percy Gullion, Amarillo, Texas





"I think question should be 'Who do you think would win in a fight between Joel Osteen and Rick Warren?' Now there's an important question that needs to be answered. I've often wondered about that question, but that's not what you're asking. Wait, that was the question right? Oh, um, hang on a second. I'm not sure I know who these two guys are that you're talking about. Nevermind." - Nate McKennan, Seattle, Washington

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Osteen would say his approach is too positive to get involved in such things. He doesn't want to tear people down. I think that was basically his reasoning to Larry King about why he doesn't preach about hell and/or judgment. But if they did fight, I think Warren would probably win cause he'd go through 40 days of training.

Anonymous said...

TOO FUNNY! :)